Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Nationals
    • jj06878 (Login jj06878)
      Posted Jul 28, 2015 7:55 AM

http://npsc.nra.org/documents/pdf/law/competitions/npsc/tournament_announcement.pdf

NPSC registration is posted.

Note you have to pick what gun you want to shoot in the open and stock class...one match each. Correct me if I am wrong....do you have to shoot the same gun in the teams matches???

I also noticed in the "welcome" letter from Marc there is no mention of TPC????? He sure is quick to point out the changes to NPSC came from the committee and not from him.

If these changes stick---it may be my last Nationals. I think I will save my money and travel to some other PPC match around the country so I can shoot all the guns I have invested in.

I still think the true National Police Pistol Champion is the person who can shoot all the guns;semi,revolver,stock,open,off duty or sling shot. Use the aggregate and crown the most versatile shooter.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement