Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: righting a wrong
    • Unregistered Member (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Aug 9, 2015 6:16 PM

Just looked at my copy of NRA LAW ENFORCEMENT QUARTELY' On the front page is a picture of competitors firing at the NPSC and I'm sure just by luck they are all shooting semi autos "I KNOW,I KNOW JUST A RANDOM PICTURE" and lots of encouragement to come out and shoot the TPC and The New Mexico challenge. When this challenge started it was for officers who had never fired in a match before, now it's open to anyone from NEW MEXICO whether they have fired in it before or it's their first time. (It's kinda like a Regional for New Mexico officers only.) Not one word about only being able to shoot a revolver or an auto at the NPSC but not both. Also no mention of eliminating the World team matches the most Prestigious event of all. I guess this is the best way to assure low attendance this year and then the transformation to TPC Championships can move forward due to a lack of interest in PPC right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JPE
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement