Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • what helped me
    • Maik (Login mopper72)
      Posted Sep 22, 2015 8:47 AM

here a few things that helped me to get over 230 in Match 3:

1. discover what postition works best and what works worst.
      Compare them: what is the difference?
      My left hand shots are much better then with right hand. Why? I think I'm to sure to get the 10 with my strong hand. So I concentrated more on right hand.

2. are you able to say where the shot is on the target without spotting?
      If not: you are not focusing on the sight.
      You have to focus your sights. Don't think about the target. Try it.

3. Spotting: I bought an "old" Full-HD Camcorder with display and a good zoom. Choose mount and place so you can see any hit on the target only by moving your eyes on the screen.

4. Don't train a couple of guns/disciplines at the same time, e.g. IDPA and PPC.

5. Don't train that what you perfectly are able to do. I know its easier to train the stages that are full house in 9 of 10 cases than a stage whre you're shooting 15 down. If do not longer want to shoot 15 down > train that.

6. don't train once a month with 1.000 rounds. Train 2 days a week with 48 rounds.

7. don't change more than 1 circumstance per training. Otherwise you are not able to figure out what hepled and what not.

8. think of what you have done.

9. write down what you have done and what has changed.

10. alway have fun. If you don't have fun, you never will be good.

All what I wrote is not new, everyone of you heard it before.
      Try out for yourself what helps.

Best regards
      Maik
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement