Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • NPSC
    • REB (Login REB55)
      Posted Oct 7, 2015 7:02 PM

Well looking at the NRA'S website for the 2016 NPSC already posted, doesnt show any changes in their format, so I guess the Competitors meeting had alot of impact.....
      Here is something I just discovered, some of you may have seen it already, the NRA has a new shooting match, The NRA World Shooting Championships, pretty big deal considering Bruce Piatt is holding a check for 25,000.00 for winning. Thats alot more than the Bianchi Cup.
      OH YEAH the dates were SEPT 24-25-26. Gee no wonder the NRA guys at our match wanted to end it by WED and get the hell out of town , there was alot bigger party to go to . It will take alot of convincing to prove different to me anyway,
      Just a thought. Bob
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement