Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Curious minds need to know
    • Unregistered Member (Login MKT_PPC)
      Posted Apr 5, 2016 1:15 AM

The PPC shooters are being heard. Change is coming, slowly, nothing is final yet but I think it will be soon.

I believe we will have both revolver and auto 1500's and the Production Match will be rolled into the Stock Auto match, as it should have been from the beginning. The schedule of events for the NPSC will be at a quicker pace than it has been since moving to ABQ and those who have gotten into the habit of hanging back until well after 0800 should hopefully be surprised when the targets turn by 0805 Monday morning.

The delay in starting the Distinguished matches, as well as the Service and Off-duty matches, due to the inspection routine, will hopefully also be a thing of the past. We are trying to go to a 10% random drawing for inspections - immediately after the match has been fired. So, everyone needs to be sure their gun is up to par and capable of pulling the weights because you never know when your number will be called (except I expect mine will "randomly" be called at every stage). Again, this isn't yet final but I believe it will pass muster.

Once things are final I'll do my best to share the word with everyone. Until then, rest assured the powers that be at the NRA Headquarters have heard us.

Now for a little humor from the November LEAC Meeting. The look on the faces of a couple folks when they stepped off the elevator on the 6th floor and found Robert Vadasz and myself talking with LEAC Chairman Bill Allen in the foyer was absolutely priceless.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement