Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Good and bad
    • Unregistered Member (Login toddcfii)
      Posted Apr 8, 2016 7:10 PM

Ok I was new to the NPSC this last year. I had a lot of fun and I the year prior to the match I had bought several guns to get myself in a position to shoot all the matches at the NPSC. So when the format change came down I was really frustrated as I know all of you were. One of the things I had to do was decide between the stock auto and service revolver divisions. I settled on the stock auto and sold my service revolver to defray some of my costs of attending the NPSC. So then went to NPSC and shot all the divisions I could with the guns I had. One of the things I learned was my Sig P225 was a handicap in the Production division. So I went ahead and bought a nice Springfield XDM. Great gun! So now I see they are going to do away with the production division and merge in to stock auto? I already have a stock auto 1911. So now the rule change will once again cause one of my guns to become boat anchors? The gun I just sold last year will now be useful to me again?FRUSTRATING! Please keep stock auto and production divisions. Please allow people to shoot the guns they have and don't do away with any divisions or make them obsolete as was done last year. Keep them all. I really enjoyed the NPSC last year and will attend again this year but will be really pissed if the new rules once again make a gun I just bought obsolete. Anybody agree? Frustrated in JAX.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement