Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • DAVIS GUN
    • JPE (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Apr 15, 2016 10:54 AM

Gun may have been a PPC gun that someone milled the side,although it could have been done at our shop at Bill Davis as well. Trigger stop is one we started putting in some guns in the late 80's or early 90's so likely a Davis gun. If you look on the front of the frame with your cylinder and yoke open you may see initials stamped there. Several of our gunsmiths stamped their initials there as they were paid on completed guns. If so I may be able to assist with gunsmith I.D. If done at Bill Davis it likely will be drilled and tapped for both front and rear adjustable Aristocrat Products sight ribs. The Bill Davis front adjustable rib however was discontinued a couple years ago. The rear adjust is available however and should bolt right on if built at Bill Davis Service Center. Let me know if I can help. JPE
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement