Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Its official
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted May 5, 2016 10:52 AM

First let me say, congrats on "trying" to make the changes and "listening" to the what the competitors have to say and their concerns. Also, all the hard work and time put in by the aforementioned folks. However, I fear that PPC is dying. This is just an opinion and we all know about them. Once the site moved to its present location, that was just the beginning of the end and loosing shooters. The time the cost, the lack of the depts. support and almost a total lack of interest in this from the new breed is slowly putting the last few nails in the box. The old die hard competitors are dying off and can no longer compete(me included) is the happening. In my area alone,St.Louis, our league that was so strong for close to 50 years is all but dead. We cannot get any new people whatsoever and I fear the league is done. If this is the norm rather than the exception, than I say good luck and hopefully a fresh surge will take place, but I honestly feel it will not happen. I really hope I am wrong. Again, kudos for the all the efforts by those involved.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement