Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • For Sale: S&W PPC-9 6" w/12 Magazines
    • Stan M (Login bpa5150)
      Posted Aug 27, 2016 8:36 PM

Hello. The gun is in great condition and is capable of tighter groups than me. happy.gif I am the original owner, I think I bought it new in 2007 or 2008 for $1350 straight from the Performance Center. I'm honestly not sure exactly how many rounds are through it, I switched back and forth between this gun and a Springfield 1911 over the years. It only has 300 rounds on it in the last 3 years.

All 12 mags are genuine S&W SS high-cap with competition bumpers and 7 of them are stamped Performance Center.

Asking $1500 with the 12 mags and buyer pays any shipping/FFL costs. Also includes the Performance Center case it came in.

Let me know if you have questions, want pictures, etc. I think we should be able to make the transfer before the NPSC.

I also have a Safariland holster for it if interested.

Located in the communist state of California.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement