Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • NPSC 2016
    • JPE (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Sep 26, 2016 12:04 PM

Just returned from NPSC with my new 2016 PPC rule book. Trigger weight listed for open and Distinguished revolver are 2.5 pounds in single action mode (if capable) of single action. Although not listed the service 4" revolver and off duty revolver apparently have to be 2.5 pounds as well. This according to those having been through the random inspections at NPSC. When ever I set up a revolver for competition I make sure they lift 2.5 pounds. Even though not listed I believe all revolvers must lift 2.5 pounds (if capable) of single action, and all semi autos must lift 3.5 pounds when in single action mode. Additionally the rule for open and distinguished revolvers state (If the trigger is capable of single action it must be capable of lifting 2.5 pounds when cocked for single action firing.)Rules 3.2 and 3.4 2016 rule book. JPE
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement