Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Not BS
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted Nov 14, 2016 8:24 PM

I have a "Superlative" STI Target master that was a piece of crap when I first got it. I have sent it back to STI Twice now and had a slide and bbl replaced to get it to shoot any as semblance of a group at 50 yards. Their customer service was great, but if their quality control any thing like the poor quality of the gun, shame on them. I was lucky to get a 6-7 inch bunch at the 50, now it will at least shoot 3-3 1/2 inch at the 50 with the right load.
      Strange thing, has the tri set Aristocrat Sight on top and all screws are metric. When I called Jim At Aristocrat to get a screw and told him this, said none of his sights made with metric screws ever which led him to believe this was a foreign made clone. These guns supposed to be made in Texas, U.S.
      I know you can get a lemon in anything. Now I know why the original owner sold it. Shame, thing is built like a tank and is/was tight.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement