Tony (Login tonyk1960) Posted Dec 17, 2016 7:44 PM
JB, details are as...
1. Is this a cast boolit or swaged? - swaged and powder coated
2. What is the actual oal of loaded round? - 1/8th" below case mouth on a 38spl case.
3 Roll crimp or taper crimp - Taper of course, doesn't work harden the case as much. Makes for easier loading during fast runs.
4. What kind of groups are you getting, centre to centre? - If I could load a picture I would. Up and down around the 1 1/2" side to side less than 3/4". we're more interested in the side to side as that is a true capture of the group size. we've both been around long enough to know that there are too many variables to accurately give an up/down group. Try the link below for photo.
5. Getting any tipping? - None
6. Any idea of velocity? - including SD and MAD
6.6 - SD
5.3 - MAD
7. What kind of brass? - Win is the only brass that will fit in my gun, PMC too thick in the case wall, haven't tried Starline.
8. What primer? - Fed 100's of course
7. Shot from machine rest,bench rest? - ransom rest, takes the idiot factor out of the equation.