Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Case filling
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted Dec 19, 2016 12:15 PM

Tony,
      Thanks for pic, interesting to say the least, but the results are what counts. If I can get my hands on some of these, have to give it a try. With the head down that far in the case definitely takes up air space, and with the light charge wouldn't be too concerned about a pressure problem. Apparently you have shot quite a few with no problems. Also, bullet jump from cyl. to bbl no real negative problem either according to your groups. What about wind effect, any experience along this line when testing?
      I have seen some vintage H&G molds on the E-Bay sight in past. Those were prob some of the best boolit molds made my opinion.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement