Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • 100 gr SWC
    • Roly (Login CanadaPPC)
      Posted Dec 21, 2016 9:38 PM

Yes sir I was in CZ last summer shooting the European open for Canada. We had a great time! The Budvar beer was mighty fine as well! Im trying to put a face to your name. What flag were you flying? I've met so many great people traveling around to these competitions and they are all willing to share their secret recipes and sometimes equipment with you. What other sport can you say the same for?

Unfortunately there is no source yet for these bullets in North America that is why I bought the moulds for commercial casting. I hand poured the first couple of batches to prove the concept and they worked amazingly. In a normal season I'm shooting 10,000-15,000 rounds of .38 so hand casting, coating and sizing was out of the question. With some persuasion I was fortunate enough to partner up with a commercial manufacturer who has agreed to run me 1 batch a year. My first order should be ready in January with 40,000 already spoken for. If anyone is interested let me know and I can increase the order size. You can reach me at roly625@gmail.com

Regards
      Roly

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement