Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: WANT INFO ON A BILL DAVIS PISTOL
    • Unregistered Member (Login BradJH)
      Posted Jan 18, 2017 5:55 PM

I have to echo what JP has already said; the 4 Queens match was the most outstanding PPC event I have every attended. I was lucky to attend 3 of them. Dennis passing at his young age I hope, was not as a result of the event pressure.

It was great for the wife with stuff to do, and always will be in my memory.

It was funny when one of our shooters in Canada by the name of John Vaughn shot a 1494 in that year of 1989ish. His prize for high international shooter was John Pride's PPC video. I'm not slagging Pride's video or the value for some shooters, but..... We gave Vaughn are hard time with that one.

A buddy of mine borrowed my Windmaster that year, and won one of those first pictured guns ( I think Ex class). He has since used it for his match gun.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement