Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Rocky Mountain PPC Nationals
    • JPE (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Jan 18, 2017 11:56 PM

Attended Raton this year for the first time. It was a great match. You do have to shoot all matches to be eligible for gun awards total aggregate scores pick guns first in each class so total score is important. Like yourself I have always had to choose between Raton and Nationals. I always chose Nationals simply because it was the Nationals. This year I attended both. Had the NRA not made changes for the 2016 Nationals I likely would have only gone to Raton. I understand the BB gun and other matches are a great part of Raton and the Border Patrol does a great job running the match. If you haven't been to the Whittington center you owe it to yourself to go it's amazing, every State should have one like it. Maybe after the swamp is drained there will be more room for ranges. JPE
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement