Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Primers
    • Andrew (Login spEKTre)
      Posted May 4, 2017 1:48 AM

Was talking to a couple of guys on the weekend about this shortage, seems like every year now there is a shortage of something for us reloaders. Haven't been able to buy WST powder for about 3 years here in West Australia but now its everywhere, I managed to buy 13 pounds of it for a reasonable price. Last year it was federal small Pistol primers but now they are everywhere also. ADI powders were scarce for a while too due to some technical issues at the plant here in Australia AP50N was rare as hens teeth, fiocchi primers are nowhere to be seen now as they were the second softest primers ( IMO ) to federals.

Another scarcity is the availability of Sig Sauer X series pistols, I heard there was an embargo put on Sig by the US over dealing with the Mexican drug cartels but surely that must be sorted out by now ? Good thing is that any projectile you want is available I guess even though most suppliers ratcheted up their prices at the same time up over 10%.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement