Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Firing pin question
    • Andrew (Login spEKTre)
      Posted May 15, 2017 8:23 PM

Tony the strikes are only slightly off centre and the interesting thing is no matter how many times you hit the one that doesn't go off it will never strike, eject it and rotate and bang off it goes. I am wondering if its more a reloading issue now, every now and then I have a primer that doesn't go in smoothly so I will mark those and see if its a correlation. The do light strike on all and any stage of service slow or quick. The hammer is bobbed and it does have a wolff in it so the odds are stacked up against it.

I was more curious about the firing pin fixed on the hammer and whether a heavier spring would force the pin lower on the primer. Max is super busy ( always is ) and turn around times are 3+ months for smaller jobs like this so for the interim I will wind that strain screw up sad.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement