Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: 100r SWC
    • Andrew (Login spEKTre)
      Posted Jul 12, 2017 3:40 AM

I have a tin of VV N330 which is too slow for anything I have even my 38 Super, did some initial testing and found it not much chop for light loads but I have heard the VV N310 is awesome. I tested some 2.0gr of TB at 50 Yards off a sand bag and its dinner plate accuracy so I am guessing Dean and Pete are using a fast twist barrel with those loads.

Yeah I was in Xring when Linda picked up her shotty much to my dismay, shot an Action Match with here early on in the year and its only the second time she shot it so I guess she is having a crack at different things..can't see her giving up WA1500 though mate she is a scoring machine.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement