Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Loads for RO
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted Aug 12, 2017 11:59 AM

We used WW 115 jhp factory. one of my handloads WW 115 JHP, over 4.2 grains CFE seated 1.40 oal crimped to .377 at mouth. I "think" some Remington factory 115 jhp too. Shot some Zeroes 115 JHP, but didn't shoot as tight as the WW. This was a new out of box gun and not broken in. Again this from a ransom rest. For an out of box gun did really well for a start.
      I had a Targetmaster 6" bbl, when I first got it used wouldn't hold 6-7 inches at 50 from a rest. Sent it back twice, slide and bbl replaced and got it shooting 3 1/2"- 3" groups at the 50 with handloads. Their customer service with me was great. I think first thing to do with those is replace the bbl. Shame, nice gun otherwise. Oh, one other thing with those the front sight too narrow for PPC, had a machinist make me one. They like to be run "wet" also, I found out.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement