Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Loads for RO
    • Robert (Login rminut)
      Posted Aug 12, 2017 5:34 PM

Thanks for the info. btw, I received my Remington 148's. thanks.

you probably know more people using 9mm in RO 1911's than I do, have you noticed them to have a faster rate of loosening up compared to a 45acp 1911?? My gunsmith noticed a SA range officer in 9mm that he did a trigger job on and redid the barrel bushing and installed a bigger slide stop pin to tighten things up has loosened back up in maybe 1000 rounds at most. He started with a factory fresh gun and didn't really do much but to have it loosen up kind of surprised him. He has a full custom built one on Caspian parts and it has not moved since building it after over a thousand rounds. The one he built for me hasn't loosened up but I don't shoot it much.
      Just wondering if anyone has seen this in SA 9mm's. thanks.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement