Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • 100 SWC's
    • Tony Kent (Login tonyk1960)
      Posted Sep 15, 2017 5:26 PM

No need to adapt any dies or seating punches. Those of you who shoot ISSF or similar matches probably use a 32 S&W, all I did was put the 32 seating punch into the 38 dies and it slides down easily inside the 38 case. No catching or nicked mouths.

Will be checking out a new manufacturer in the next couple of weeks for 100 SWC's, seems everyone and their dog is on the bandwagon these days. Now it's about quality and price, I know what load works for me, so it's up to them to show me theirs is superior to what I can buy already.

I was offered some 100 WC's the other week, tried them back in the '80's. didn't work then so am pretty sure won't work now at 50. 25 and down was OK with extremely light loads but I want ammo I can pick out of the box and shoot.

Tony
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement