Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Grip maker
    • Tony Kent (Login tonyk1960)
      Posted Oct 23, 2017 2:39 AM

Hey Andrew, I have a faint recollection of who you mean but can't put the name to it. Sergei in Melbourne does make grips, that's why he was brought here prior to the 2000 Olympics to make them for the Aus
      team. Lot's of $$ though, lot's and time as he will want you there for a week or so for fitting. I don't know if he does anything other than ISSF grips.

But if you want a set of grips that I think are just as good, considering I have paid for my wife to have there made over the years then I would go to Barry Cameron from Blacktown pistol club in Sydney. Great grips and at a considerable saving. You will still need a fitting as anyone can only do so much from an outline drawing (or photocopy), but he is good. He just needs to know what it is going on to and an outline of your hand.

I don't have his number here at home but I can get it tomorrow from work.

if it's for your WA gun then you know that Hogues are the best???? Now that's a debate in itself.

cheers
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement