Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Grip maker
    • Tony Kent (Login tonyk1960)
      Posted Oct 24, 2017 5:52 AM

Andrew, I have made a couple of enquiries. Not many people know of anyone in SA but will keep looking for me.

in the meantime, from a friend of mine.

Don’t know of anyone in SA, but I know that Slater Grips in NSW make grips and I believe he does Action Grips for Revolvers.

Chris and I, some years ago had him make us three Revolver grips and it was all done from a photocopy of our hand and answering several questions. Unfortunately this bloke is an old fellow who does not have email and all correspondence was done through Australia Post. From memory he only takes payment from Money Orders. A pain I know, but we are both happy with the grips we received.

I have looked, but can’t find his address or contact details, but Dave BARTLETT would have them as he deals with him all the time and it was Dave who referred Chris and I onto him.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement