<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Greetings, PPC is alive and well in Michigan

January 28 2002 at 8:38 PM
No score for this post
Chuck Hubbert  (no login)

I just tripped over this forum, and wanted to say hi!

PPC, especially an indoor version, is alive and well here is SE Michigan and Ontario. Just this weekend at a match hosted by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. Pistol Team 409 shooters took part! Not counting their team members!

The Michigan Police Combat Pistol Association is the local "big" body of PPC, you can visit us at www.mpcpa.org

We have recently initiated another Forum at Yahoo!
Check that out by clicking on the Forum item at the MPCPA web site

Hold Tight!

Chuck Hubbert
MPCPA Stats/Webmaster

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim Hough
(no login)

looking for league in Grand Rapids area to shoot

No score for this post
October 14 2002, 5:12 PM 

Hi Chuck, I was looking for a PPC league in Grand Rapids where I spend most of my time now. I used to shoot with you in the Fenton league. I still live in linden but spent most days out here. Do you know of any GR leagues? Please let me know if you do.

Thanks

Jim

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: looking for league in Grand Rapids area to shoot

No score for this post
January 3 2014, 8:25 PM 

Awesome

Jim Chapman
(Login jamesrchapman)

No score for this post
January 19 2014, 9:15 PM 

Kris, I can't speak for the Grand Rapids side, but, the MPCPA (Michigan Police Combat Pistol Association) has a website www.mpcpa.com . they shoot several indoor matches on the East side including the big Taylor Gun Club match which just finished with over 400 shooters.

Most of the matches are at Oakland county sportsmans club or fenton lakes sportsmans club.

maybe we will see you at one...

Jim Chapman

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
January 22 2014, 1:56 PM 

Thanks Jim I'd love to go its a bit of a bike to get there for me as I live in the lake of the woods area of northwestern ontario but would love to go there and shoot sometime

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement