<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

loads for S&W 9mm PPC gun

September 3 2002 at 7:19 PM
No score for this post
roblans  (no login)

I have purchased 1000 147gr hornady jhp bullets and would like to find a good low recoil load that will perform well at the 50 yard line, any suggested starting point?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ed
(no login)

9 MM load

No score for this post
September 19 2002, 10:45 PM 

I use a 5.0 of WAP (hard to come by) with a Remington 115 Grn. JHP (1.120 length) Will print 3/4 inch at 50.

mike cearley
(no login)

need a good load for the s&w ppc 9mm

No score for this post
January 25 2003, 11:14 PM 

Well being new to this what is the best load for this pistol 147 115 124 where do you get them and prices please let me know im a ffl dealer but shoot mainly at the east west in Raton, mike

mike
(no login)

9mm ammo

No score for this post
January 26 2003, 6:56 PM 

Mark I could notfind the mpcpa.org/ link to get the address for the ammo for my 9mm ppc auto can you help me @ mcjoyce@arn.net

Jim Chapman
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: 9mm ammo

No score for this post
December 27 2014, 8:26 PM 

Michigan Ammo

1 (313) 383- 4430

They do not have a website that I know of.

and yes, they make great ammo.

Jim Chapman

Mark
(no login)

This ammo is superb...

No score for this post
January 1 2003, 9:15 AM 

Michigan Ammo (Mike P) offers a 9mm round that's specially built for that gun. It comes as either "Factory New" and therefore useable for Distinguished or as "Reload" for everything else.

This round is the most accurate I've seen in the S&W PPC9. In fact it's the round used by Performance Centre on the test target that came with my gun. It has reduced recoil and the price is quite reasonable (not that much more than it costs me to load my own when all is said and done).

Michigan Ammo has a link off the MPCPA home page: http://www.mpcpa.org/

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: This ammo is superb...

No score for this post
December 27 2014, 11:01 AM 

Bump

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement