<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bill Davis Custom PPC

May 22 2003 at 1:30 PM
No score for this post
M. D. Lewis  (no login)

Does anyone have a contact address for the Bill Davis Service Center in Sacramento, California. I have purchased guns from him in the early and late 80's, but the number I have has been disconnected. I would like to obtain another one of his guns to start PPC again. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks,

Mike

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
crbshooter
(no login)

Re: Bill Davis Custom PPC

No score for this post
May 24 2003, 9:21 PM 

From what I understand, Bill Davis no longer makes or works on guns. He just produces parts. Check the local clubs in your area or at regional matches. People are selling Bill Davis Guns all the time.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
December 27 2014, 10:57 AM 

Bill has a webpage
Www.ajshotgun.com

Tampa Leo
(Login TampaLeo)

No score for this post
January 25 2015, 9:58 AM 

Bill Davis is no longer making guns. There are people selling guns he made in the 80's. If you want a Revolver that is made like Bills and still all the quality Joe Leinenger with MOJO custom guns in Michigan is making an awesome open gun. Very competitive price too.. I have one of his and about to make it two.

brushcreekltd.com

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

No score for this post
January 28 2015, 10:20 PM 

Mike: Craig Maraviov (Maraviov Gunsmithing)and I worked at Bill Davis' and still build PPC Guns today he more than I.I do a lot of action work on PPC Revolvers as well as sight work and a few guns.Craig Maraviov is at 530-668-guns best all around gunsmith I've ever known. Bill Davis sells his grips and SPEED FEED products today and can be contacted at ALSHOTGUN.COM JPEASON

Joe Leinenger (Mojo)
(Login brush1)

PPC build

No score for this post
January 31 2015, 9:34 AM 

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, check out my Face Book pagehttp://www.burwellguns.com/M&Ptriggerjob1.htm and see some of the work i do.

Joe Leinenger (Mojo)
(Login brush1)

Re: PPC build

No score for this post
January 31 2015, 10:21 AM 

JB
(Login x-cop)

PPC buiild- Jim Collins note.

No score for this post
January 31 2015, 1:07 PM 

Joe, just finished looking at the pics on your facebook site and brought back some great memories(about all I have now-lol), Joe Godfrey ,Beer Barn, Nationals range(if correct), good ole days.
BTW, been making some holsters for your PPC revolvers with the 1 3/8" bbls and getting feedback on the guns and everyone says shoot as good as they look.
On another note anyone that had any contact or shot with Jim Collins, he is in ill health, and would like to call him and talk to him, you can contact me @ jbcustom-leather@att.net or 636-207-7793 and I will be glad to give you his contact information rather than post on this site. I talked to him briefly today and he sounds very weak. I am sure he would be glad to talk with anyone who knew him from the good ole days.
Stay safe

Tampa Leo
(Login TampaLeo)

Re: PPC buiild- Jim Collins note.

No score for this post
February 1 2015, 8:54 AM 

You have a holster for joes big barrel revolver? I am looking for one. What's the web link? Thanks.

JB
(Login x-cop)

Holster for Mojo PPC

No score for this post
February 1 2015, 11:49 AM 

I don't have a web site, just contact me via email or phone(previous post) and I will take your order and we can go over exactly what you want. I make them one at a time.
Send me your email and I will send you a pic of the holster I make up.

Jim Chapman
(Login jamesrchapman)

Joe's big barrel

No score for this post
February 2 2015, 9:31 PM 

I'm using one of Joe's 1 3/8 barrels and using JB's holster. once broken in, it's working great!

[linked image]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement