<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1st Annual Buster Ahlo Memorial Invitational Shootout

June 12 2003 at 1:41 AM
No score for this post
Ron Lee  (no login)

On January 28, 2003 I announced that our shooting team, The Halawa Bad Boys, were hosting a a PPC match in Hawaii on May 31, 2003. Well, it was a huge success with a total of (83) shooters and when it was all over a total of (132) medals were given out, not to mention every shooter got a door prize.

I'd like to say thank you to our special guess that flew in from Arizona, Mahalo and aloha to Rob Leatham for flying in with his family. It was something to see, Rob shooting with a flower lei hanging around his neck.

I'd like to also thank all of the sponsors for their support and I hope you'll be there for us next year. We're already starting to work on next years tournament and we hope to see more shooters come in from the mainland. You could come here for vacation and shoot at the same time, just like Rob did.

If you need more information just email me at panioloron@hawaii.rr.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Again I'd like to say Mahalo and Aloha to everyone who help put this match on.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brian Owen
(no login)

PPC Match Information

No score for this post
August 21 2003, 1:04 AM 

I came upon this site and would like future information on your match. My pistol team was talking about taking a trip to Hawaii if there were matches held. We heard you held them but no one had the info. We would appreciate any info you could send.
Thank you,

Brian Owen

Ron Lee
(no login)

2nd Annual Buster Ahlo Memorial Invitational Shootout

No score for this post
March 3 2004, 3:13 AM 

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry for getting back to you so late. The 2nd Annual Buster Ahlo Memorial Invitational Shootout will be held on May 22, 2004.

If you need any more info on the match, email me at panioloron@hawaii.rr.com and I will be glad to give you more info.

Hope to see you and the rest of the guys in May.

Aloha,

Ron Lee

Jim P
(no login)

Info wanted

No score for this post
March 6 2004, 7:06 PM 

I sent you an Email for all info but got no reply. Did you get the Email? Jim P

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement