<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC in North Dakota

February 5 2004 at 12:54 AM
No score for this post
Andy  (no login)

Is there anybody out there who can direct me to PPC shooters in North Dakota? I want to shoot the matches this year but do not know where to start.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bill kehler
(no login)

ppc in north dakota

No score for this post
March 27 2004, 3:53 PM 

try to get in touch with steve kukowski or bill brown minot pd in nd. they runa shoot evry year.

Steve K
(no login)

PPC in N.D.

No score for this post
February 4 2005, 5:06 PM 

I did not know this sight existed until today. I see that you were looking for a ppc match. We now have two in Minot. One winter indoor match and an outdoor match in June. Feel free to contact the Minot Police Department at 701-852-0111 and ask for Capt. Brown or Lt. Kukowski, We would love to have you shoot with us. Steve

Nwoppc
(Login nwoppc)

Match

No score for this post
August 28 2013, 11:41 PM 

Does this match still run?

Nwoppc
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Match

No score for this post
August 29 2013, 8:54 PM 

Just spoke with someone from Minot police dept
I guess this match may run next year

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Match

No score for this post
January 3 2014, 7:36 PM 

Anyone hear of any other ppc matches in North Dakota ?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement