<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC Semi-auto want to buy

February 7 2004 at 9:00 AM
No score for this post
Leroy Farris  (no login)

Does anyone know where you can purchase a PPC semi-auto or have one built in a reasonalble time?

thanks,

L. Farris

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark L Paddack
(Login marklpaddack)

Custom PPC Auto

No score for this post
September 9 2004, 7:42 AM 

I recently purchased a Les Baer 1911 Open Class 9mm with an Aristicrat sight from an outstanding PPC shooter (Class winner in Jackson, MS NPSC) in my police department. He had problems with it grouping past 50 yards. At 50 yards the gun was horrible on paper. He lost confidence in the firearm and was frustrated with in

I had previously attended a PPC event outside of Richmond, VA at Cavalier Rifle and Pistol Club, Montpelier, VA. I met a shooter with a PPC Les Baer Auto that was built and had some custom work done by Jerry Keefer (Armor for Richmond PD.)

I contacted Mr. Keefer regarded the performance of the Les Baer and Jerry requested I sent the firearm through an FFL dealer for inspection. With in a couple of days of receiving, Jerry called me and explained what was wrong with the locking block portion of the barrel and play in the barrel.

Mr. Keefer machined and blueprinted a new barrel to Les Baer. From a Ransom rest locked down the 24 shot group with AMI 147 gr. bullet grouped just under 1 inch! Much better than I will ever be able to shoot. The cost for the 1911 from my co-worker was expensive but the repair work by Jerry was reasonable ($375.) I am very happy with my PPC Auto and look forward to competeing with it this month at the NRA NPSC in Jackson, MS.

I was so impressed with Mr. Keefer's demeanor and professionalism that I have contacted Mr. Keefer regarding a distinguish auto that I can use in distinguish auto PPC matches. If you are interested I would suggest contacting Jerry Keefer for his advise on purchasing a PPC Auto or having custom work. James Keefer, Jr., Engineered Revolvers and Automatics, LLC. 1-804-556-2844 or email keefer45@msn.com

Frank Heming
(no login)

PPC shooting

No score for this post
September 18 2004, 9:38 PM 

Let us all know how you do at the NPSC "Nationals". My brother is there now and I hope to be there next year!

Good luck

Al Raborn
(no login)

Jerry Keefer

No score for this post
January 2 2005, 9:27 PM 

I am looking for the email address or phone number for Jerry Keefer. I need some work done on a pistol.
Al

Mike Connors
(no login)

Looking for Jerry Keefer

No score for this post
September 13 2005, 3:02 PM 

I saw that you are looking for Jerry Keefer. So am I. I would like to get him to build me a hardball gun suitable for NRA competition. I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me his email address and phone number at my Comcast email address.
Thanks
Mike Connors

ron r
(no login)

Re: PPC Semi-auto want to buy

No score for this post
January 9 2005, 9:27 AM 

forgot to mention in email that smith had a couple of longslides for immediate delivery a couple of weeks ago, you might give them a try

MECO INVESTMENT
(no login)

PPC 5906 for sell

No score for this post
September 21 2005, 12:09 AM 

I have one for sell with 5 mags and safariland holster if you are interested then e-mail me back. I'm located in WV so if you did decide then you have to set up to transfer to a FFL in your area. 2000.00 for the package deal. Only 500 rounds shot. Sweet gun but I can not find time to compete.
MECO INVESTMENT
FFL Dealer
Owner B.Meadows

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement