<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

belts

July 8 2004 at 8:30 PM
No score for this post
Kim  (no login)

Anybody using the Safariland 002 holster? If so, what kind of belt are you using? Their website is a bit confusing. Seems like the Gunfighter belts are no longer available. They have a buckleless belt that they recommend but it may have to be worn with an under belt. I guess velcro holds every thing in place. Does anybody know if these belts are adjustable for waist size like a regular belt or the width of these belts. I need to know if the speed loader holders will fit.

Thanks,
Kim

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Gravity
(Login policepistol)
Owner

Re: belts

No score for this post
July 13 2004, 10:55 AM 

Good question Kim. I have the same problem. I have looked around for a good belt for the 002 holster and cannot find one I really like.
I know they take 1.5" only but it seems like there isn't much out there.

Anyone have any recommendations?

This message has been edited by policepistol on Jul 13, 2004 10:55 AM

Dave
(no login)

Belts

No score for this post
August 30 2004, 10:23 AM 

I have the Safariland 002 holster and their buckeless belt(inner/outter) system. I've tried the system with and without the inner belt and found I am much happier with the inner belt included. You can use the outter only as the soft side velcro is on the belt and the sticky on the holster.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement