<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

decent PPC revolver

September 2 2004 at 8:31 PM
No score for this post
Wade  (no login)

Hi, PPC is rolling along down here in Australia and I am intrested in purchasing a reliable 2nd hand .38 cal. revolver. The gunsmiths in australia are charging big prices for a pistol and thus is out of my league. I would love to purchase a heavy model Bill Davis pistol or Bob Jones 1 1/2 in dia. revolver, but I can not see a web site for these revolver guru's, can anyone help.

take care and thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark L. Paddack
(Login marklpaddack)

PPC Revolver for Sale

No score for this post
September 9 2004, 4:22 PM 

I receive email today from a PPC shooter getting out of the sport. He has a PPC revolver from Bill Davis Custom Shop for sale with $65.00 holster. All goes for $400.00. I already have one. You will not find this one on Gunbroker.com. Email request to rgturner@airmail.net.

Frank Heming
(no login)

PPC Gun

No score for this post
September 15 2004, 10:51 PM 

Can you send photos and a description of gun??

doug
(no login)

ppc revolver website

No score for this post
October 6 2004, 12:23 AM 

Jim Clark of Shreveport Louisiana is building bull barrel ppc revolvers and ppc semiautomatics. I think the web address is www.clarkcustomguns.com. I know many friends who own clark guns and they are superb. GOOD LUCK!

Dan
(no login)

Bob Jones Gun

No score for this post
March 30 2005, 10:08 AM 

I too would not settle for less than the best so I purchased a Bob Jones gun like you want several years ago. Then a change of life (left the PD to go to law school) shut down my shooting I have been thinking about selling my gun. It has been shot very little and if you are interested, email me and I will send you photos. It has a blued frame and a stainless Shilen barrel, Aristocrat sight rib and underlug weight, and yes it shoots like a house on fire.
DS

dan
(no login)

ppc gun

No score for this post
April 18 2005, 1:01 AM 

howdy,
do you still have ppc gun? contact at 222remmag@earthlink.net thanks...dan

max
(Login maxwell45120)

ppc gun

No score for this post
June 29 2005, 8:03 PM 

what do you call big bucks?

Bill
(no login)

Re: decent PPC revolver

No score for this post
August 4 2005, 2:18 PM 

Is the PPC revolver still for sale thanks Bill

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement