<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pistols Now Legal In Ireland !!!

September 20 2004 at 4:38 PM
No score for this post
Pat Bell  (no login)

Hi all,
It seems that Pistols have at long last been made legal again (removed in 1972) here in Ireland. The first few have been licenced in the past few weeks and I as a rifle / shotgun competition shooter already, I am very interested in getting one to increase the sports available to me.

I am thinking of a GLOCK 34 any comments?

Competitions etc have obviously not yet been organised, so I'm not sure of the rules or regulations but would this be a good competition semi.

Many Thanks in advance,
Pat Bell.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
(no login)

Pistols Now Legal In Ireland !!!

No score for this post
March 9 2005, 6:43 AM 

As someone how shoots competition in Ireland I would go with a revolver,

max
(Login maxwell45120)

glock for competition

No score for this post
June 29 2005, 8:14 PM 

Welcome back, I bought a glock 31 [357 sig] and fitted a Bar-Sto barrel, Dawson Precision sights and a Ghost rocket connector. It now shoots 3"groups at 50 yds. It wont compete at the same level as a match revolver but its accurate enough to be interesting and fun to shoot.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement