<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

new guy inquiring

June 19 2005 at 3:19 PM
No score for this post
Lenny  (Login extremesgs)

I live in Massachusetts, I'm a police officer, and I'm looking for a group or club to join that does or allows combat shooting. I can't seem to find any.

Thanks
Lenny

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike
(no login)

New England PPC

No score for this post
June 20 2005, 11:01 AM 

We have a new PPC league going in VT. I'm not sure where in MASS, you are, but we are always looking for new shooters. Contact me, and I'll send you the details. shamus6699@aol.com

Stan
(no login)

RE: New England PPC

No score for this post
June 22 2005, 6:36 PM 

I really wouldn't call PPC "combat" shooting.

Mike
(no login)

combat

No score for this post
June 23 2005, 6:54 AM 

Well, no one shoots back at us if that's what you mean.

Bob
(no login)

New Jersey PPC

No score for this post
December 7 2005, 9:09 AM 

Hey Lenny,
You are always welcome in NJ, about a 4 hr drive to shoot, but I do that almost every weekend if I can. Send and e-mail to ppcmaster@njppc.org and check out my website at www.njppc.org

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement