<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Short Stroking a trigger

November 22 2005 at 5:45 AM
No score for this post
SylvesterRT  (Login SylvesterRT)

I am new to PPC, I have a 686 that after shooting a few times for PPC I want to have tweeked. I was able to handle a .38 that had the action stroked so it was a shorter trigger pull for DA. Can that be done on any DA revolver? And a follow up to the same question what all is involved do I need to replace my innards on the 686 or will the gunsmith modify whats already in it?

Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bob
(no login)

686 Revovler

No score for this post
December 7 2005, 9:04 AM 

Hey Sy,
Well you got the right revolver. Do you know if it is an old 686 or a new one with mim part? Where are you located? My smith has been able to do great things with my guns? Either post back here or send me an e-mail at ppcmaster@njppc.org

Sylvester
(Login SylvesterRT)

Trigger Work

No score for this post
October 9 2006, 10:33 PM 

I appricate the offer I have a great local smith and had a primary and back up PPC gun Built around 586 frames. Also since I located this forum my agency has established a team and are in the final stages of getting orginized and the logistics worked out.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement