<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Holsters for sale

December 3 2005 at 3:05 PM
No score for this post
JB  (no login)

I recently acquired a large quanity of quality holsters to sell on a consignment basis.These consist of competition L/H and R/H for "k" an L" frames,4",2-1/2" and few 6" bbls.Blk/Tan.Ted Blocker, Northern Plains,Safariland,Tex Shoemaker.Have some rigs for Beretta's,Glock,1911 type,-Double mag pouches you name it.
Selling for fraction of retail cost.These are all new still in packages.Some are duty rigs also.
Contact me at my e-mail for prices and your needs and will try to help you.
Priced to sell.
My e-mail is jbcustom-leather@juno.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John Bachor
(no login)

Holster for S & W 686 6"

No score for this post
December 6 2005, 9:56 PM 

Hi!

I'm looking for an open face holster for a 6" S & W 686 revolver. Do you have any for sale?

Thanks!

John

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Holster for S & W 686 6"

No score for this post
December 9 2005, 2:58 AM 

John,
If you are left handed yes. Also, I can make you one if you are right handed. $75.00 plus shipping to make.
If you are left handed I have 3 left for $35.00 each, that retailed for $125.00.
If interested contact me at jbcustom-leather@juno.com

p2000
(no login)

Lefty Holster for 686?

No score for this post
December 19 2005, 3:52 AM 

Is this a leather holster? Jacket ride?

Thanks!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement