<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale (Calif.) S&W M28 PPC modified

March 24 2006 at 3:57 AM
No score for this post
gunboat  (no login)

This is one of Bill Davis's first modified guns. (So I've been told).
3 positin front sight, big 6 inch round barrel, cheap rubber stocks, trigger stop, crome trigger and hammer.
I don't think it was used much in competiton. I am going to see someone who really knows how to desribe the modifications alittle better in a few days; I will post pictures then.
I just saw someone buy a similar PPC modified S&W N frame with less options (unknown gunsmith) for $850; so I'm asking $1,200 for my M28.
No other equipment for sale.
I took this piece in on a trade. I never fired it. I don't want to get it dirty.
If you are a serious buyer, show me the FFL and the cash, then we will fire the beast at a B27 at 50 yards. If it performs well I'll exspect to close the deal hence forth.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John
(no login)

PPC revolver

No score for this post
July 28 2006, 12:30 AM 

Do you still have the revolver/M28 PPC for sale? Are you a private individual or gunstore owner? Where are you in California? I am located in Southern California/Torrance-Redondo Beach area

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement