<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Holster Wanted

August 31 2006 at 5:46 AM
No score for this post
aimlesslee44  (Login aimlesslee44)

PPC Holster, Ted Blocker or similar to suit S&W L Frame with 16oz barrel weight fitted.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike
(no login)

holster

No score for this post
September 1 2006, 7:48 PM 

I have a couple extra Reno rt. - handed PPC holsters, if you think that would work. Let me know.

aimlesslee44
(Login aimlesslee44)

holster wanted

No score for this post
September 2 2006, 1:01 AM 

Thanks Mike, I'm not familiar with the brand - Reno? any chance of sending me a picture of them, my email is clayduster1@hotmail.com. Better include your price. Much appreciated.

Mike
(no login)

Holster

No score for this post
September 2 2006, 6:01 PM 

E-mail sent. Saturday 1800 - east coast time.

Mike
(no login)

??

No score for this post
September 4 2006, 5:51 PM 

I've been trying to send you a pic. of the holters, but keep getting this message in return:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

clayduster1@hotmail.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;clayduster1@hotmail.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.2 This message is larger than the current system
limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or
remove attachments and try sending it again."

Not sure what's up, if the problem is you or me??

rusty
(no login)

Reno holster

No score for this post
September 14 2006, 5:50 PM 

Saw your text on a PPC sight regarding a reno holster. I would be interested in your Right handed Reno holster, if it is what i'm think of. Completely open front, molded plastic for a bull-barrel, S&W 10? Is the holster "attached" to the piece that goes through the gunbelt, with three snaps to position the holster either angle front, straight, or angle back? If you have a pic, please e-mail it. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Rusty.

Mike
(no login)

reno

No score for this post
September 16 2006, 8:01 AM 

You have described the reno holster (s) I have. I have two extra. Send me your e-mail address, and I'll send a pic.

rusty
(no login)

Reno holster

No score for this post
September 14 2006, 5:54 PM 

Saw your text on a PPC sight regarding a reno holster. I would be interested in your Right handed Reno holster, if it is what i'm think of. Completely open front, molded plastic for a bull-barrel, S&W 10? Is the holster "attached" to the piece that goes through the gunbelt, with three snaps to position the holster either angle front, straight, or angle back? If you have a pic, please e-mail it. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Rusty.

rusty
(no login)

Reno Holster

No score for this post
September 16 2006, 11:49 PM 

I am interested in the Right handed reno holster. Do you have pics? If it is what i'm thinking of it would work just fine for my 1500 revolver. Please e-mail me a return when you can. Thanks, Rusty.

Mike
(no login)

Holsters

No score for this post
October 10 2006, 7:36 AM 

My extra Reno Holsters are gone. I'll post here if I find any more.

Rick Harmon
(no login)

Reno Holster ?

No score for this post
October 14 2006, 8:38 AM 

I read the message you sent out on the PPC forum. I am currently getting started on a PPC Team for the Lake County Sheriff's Office in Lake County Florida. If you have any or even just one PPC Reno Holster that you would like to sell, please e-mail me and i would be very happy to buy one frome you. If you no longer have any and you know of anyone who does please give them my e-mailo address or this one at the Sheriff's Office: rharmon@lcso.org

thank you for reading this message

Rick H

sylvester
(Login SylvesterRT)

Rick Your Late

No score for this post
October 18 2006, 9:46 PM 

Rick, where do you think I got mine from ?

Jack bender
(no login)

Holster Wanted

No score for this post
December 9 2006, 2:05 PM 

For anyone interested and in need of a break front comp.
holster for PPC, I make one for the revolver or auto, any bbl length, bull or std bbl. Right hand or left hand as needed. Plain or tooled.
You can reach me at jbcustom-leather@earthlink.net for more info and prices.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement