<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Carbide Sight Smoker

November 20 2006 at 7:37 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
Ken Smith from PA  (no login)

Check out this awesome smoker I found on the web. www.ray-vin.com You fill half up with water and the other half with carbide. You turn the knob to put water into the carbide. As the flame dims just give er another crank. Before this I had used a Gunsmoke product where I had to open the lid, add water and quickly get the lid screwed back on before the gas escaped. No more, this smoker is great.

I was always a little concerned about buying a used old miners lamp not knowing if it would work or not. This works for anyone that needs a smoker. Tell Santa. No I don't work for or know the owners. Just a happy customer.

www.ray-vin.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike
(no login)

ray-vin

No score for this post
November 21 2006, 4:45 PM 

I picked one up a couple years ago, it blows the old smokers away. I give it an A++. However, my shooting still sucks. No smoker can help that!

DOUG
(no login)

RAY-VIN

No score for this post
November 23 2006, 12:42 AM 

I'VE BEEN USING THE SPRAY-ON SIGHT BLACK FROM BIRCHWOOD CASEY. IF YOU KEEP THE CAN SHAKEN IT WORKS VERY WELL. THE CARBIDE SMOKER DOES MAKE A FLATTER BLACK THAN THE SPRAY, BUT I GUESS I'M JUST LAZY. LIVING IN LOUISIANA, I HAVE LEARNED THAT THE SPRAY HOLDS UP BETTER IN RAINY CONDITIONS,BUT I DO PREFER THE CARBIDE IN BRIGHT SUNSHINE.

DOES RAY-VIN SELL TRIGGER PULL SMOOTHER OUTER? IF THEY DO, I'M IN.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: RAY-VIN

No score for this post
January 9 2014, 7:02 PM 

Cool I'm looking for a sight smoker

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement