<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  


December 28 2006 at 10:36 PM
No score for this post
Crews  (no login)

I need a signed copy of a US FFL license of the person in US you want me to send the gun to. I can only mail it to the address on a FFL. If I do not recieve a signed copy of the FFL I will return your MO via mail. Also, if I do not recieve the FFL within a resonable amount of time I may sell the gun to someone else. If that occurs I will return your MO via mail to you.

If you emailed me...I have not recieved it. If you can, post information here and let me know how to contact you. If you could post your email that would help.


Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement