<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

timers?

March 31 2007 at 4:47 PM
No score for this post
shorty  (Login shortyrod)

I am looking for some info.
I looking at timers but I'm having trouble finding one with a par time of atleast 165 seconds {match #5 50 year line.}
Any one have any suggestions?
thanks for your help

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
doug
(no login)

timer

No score for this post
March 31 2007, 11:33 PM 

I had the same issue and ended up buying a $7 watch at Wal Mart that had a stopwatch option. I've been using it for 3 years now with no problems.

Good Luck!

OC COP
(no login)

Timer Option

No score for this post
April 11 2007, 11:34 PM 

I too use the "Kmart special" watch during the matches (NRA Rules), however, I have found a timer which I can train with that will post PAR times.

The first timer I purchased I found way to complicated for practicing PPC and too large. So I sent it back to the company. I then purchased a smaller Pro timer. that seemed to do the trick for training. I can carefully gauge time with the watch during the match but the Pro can give me exact times as I shoot a string or complete the match. I bought it three years ago and have had not a problem. Just remember to remove the 9 volt battery if the unit is stored for the season.

The company appears to now have an upgraded model for sale. The timer is now called the Pocket Pro II and lists for $129 retail on Brownells web site. I am happy with mine and never practice with out it. Good luck.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement