<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Vermont PPC League

April 14 2007 at 10:16 PM
No score for this post
Mike  (no login)

The Vermont PPC League has set dates for this year's matches.

05/26, 06/23, 07/21, 08/04, and 09/08.

Come shoot with us in VT! Very inexpensive approved matches!

Hopefully the snow will be gone by the end of May!!!

Contact me with any questions. vtmigra001@aol.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
OC COP
(no login)

VT PPC Regional?

No score for this post
April 19 2007, 11:09 PM 

Outstanding and a beatiful state, even though I heard on the news today that the VT legislature approved civil marriages. That is a topic for another day. Is VT going to hold a PPC Regional in 2007? Thank you and keep up the good work. :}

Mike
(no login)

Regional

No score for this post
April 23 2007, 6:47 AM 

I think you need turning targets for a regional, and we don't. I wish we did. We do use a very nice range up near the Canadian border. So if you are looking for a nice drive, a relaxed shooting environment, and a friendly match come on up.

Vermont has had civil "unions" for a long time. I think it was the 1st state to have them. Vermont is a very liberal state with all kinds of whacky laws.

However, there are ZERO gun laws. Not a single one. Anyone can buy, own, carry concealed, or possess any type of federally legal firearm. Including felons...federal law still applies, but there is no state statute.

It is very difficult to be a cop in this state. They are handcuffed by the courts... very restrictive on consent and search issues.

But overall, it is a very safe, laid-back place to live. Very good for the family life...and its mid-April and MOST of the snow has melted!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement