<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC Rule Book

May 29 2007 at 8:48 AM
No score for this post
alan  (Login xgrunt)

I'm an Australian resident (retired Australian Federal Police officer). The 2007 World Police & Fire Games were recently held in South Australia and there appeared to some confusion over some of the rules (e.g. what sort of restrictions there were regarding equipment, etc.).
I would be grateful if anyone out there could tell me how to get hold of an up-to-date copy of the Rules for the PPC competition. I can't contact the NRA via e-mail, as they have no provision for foreign correspondents.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PPC Ken
(no login)

Re: PPC Rule Book

No score for this post
May 29 2007, 12:26 PM 

PPC rule books are available from NRA for US $2.50. I'm guessing that if you throw in a few extra $$ they will send you one. You can contact NRA at 1-800-336-7402 or write:
NRA of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, Virginia
USA 22030

If none of this works for you, let me know and I will get a book for you and send it down. Don't know why NRA doesn't put the rules on line?? Good luck. ken

SLM
(no login)

Rule Book

No score for this post
June 12 2007, 11:29 PM 

You can order the rulebook from the NRA online store. They don't put it online so they can collect their $2.50!

http://materials.nrahq.org/go/product.aspx?productid=LC%2015100

Alan
(Login xgrunt)

PPC Rule Book

No score for this post
June 14 2007, 3:03 AM 

Many thanks, I'll give them a go.

Regards, Alan

Alan
(Login xgrunt)

PPC Rule Book

No score for this post
June 14 2007, 3:01 AM 

Thanks, mate, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been away. Regards, Alan

Winder
(no login)

Re: PPC Rule Book

No score for this post
July 1 2007, 10:32 AM 

They have begun to put them on line. Here's the link:

http://www.nrahq.org/compete/nra-rule-books.asp

The PPC and action pistol have not been uploaded yet but I've been told that they're coming.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement