<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

wanted ppc gun/s

March 20 2008 at 8:28 AM
No score for this post
bob  (Login rc303)

I am looking for a PPC semi auto. I would consider most models, however I have been focusing on the S&W PPC9 5" or 6". I have also been considering the STI TargetMaster, RangeMaster, Or Trojan. Since the STIs are 1911 styles I would consider others as well. I have an older PPC Revolver without the quick adjust sights, so I am considering my options with that gun as well. If I could find another PPC revolver ready to go I would consider buying it (reasonablly priced). Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Denny Gelgut
(no login)

PPC semi auto

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 7:40 AM 

I have for sale a smith and wesson 945. This is a performance center gun. It is a .45 acp that has been shot very little and with soft ppc loads. the serial number is 00091. It has the fish scale serrations on the front and rear on the slide. It comes with 10 magazines. With the spherical bushing, it is a tack driver. I have the original box and papers. I am asking $1200.00 for the gun.

bob
(Login rc303)

thanks

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 6:33 PM 

Thank you for responding. I would be more interested in your gun if it was a 9mm. I don't think I can afford to shot a .45. Thanks Again, Bob

Larry
(no login)

Re: wanted ppc gun/s

No score for this post
April 4 2008, 7:12 AM 

Email me at the listed address and I'll relay the information on a PPC gun I have for sale. The original post is still visible below this one.

Larry

bob
(Login rc303)

thanks

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 6:35 PM 

Thanks I looked at you listing however it is out of my budget.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement