<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

STI Targetmaster?

April 5 2008 at 2:14 AM
No score for this post
Doug  (no login)

Has anyone had any experience with the targetmaster in 9mm. I have a ppc9 and it ain't my favorite. Does anybody know anything about the STI company or their guns?

Any info would be beneficial.

Thanks!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: STI Targetmaster?

No score for this post
April 5 2008, 5:51 PM 

BUY A ROCK RIVER ARMS. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO UPGRADE EVER AGAIN. JP

Unregistered Member
(Login GunCSI)

Re: STI Targetmaster?

No score for this post
April 6 2008, 5:35 PM 

Scroll down to my post from Sept. 24, 2007 in regards to a PPC gun I have for sale that was built by SVI. I have several STI guns and can relate my experiences with them if you like. Email directly me if you have any questions.
Larry

bob
(Login rc303)

sti gun

No score for this post
April 11 2008, 6:31 PM 

If you are not happy with the targetmaster I might be interested in buying it. Let me know what problems you had and price if interested in selling. Thanks Bob

Moonclip
(no login)

ppc9

No score for this post
June 28 2008, 10:17 PM 

Do you still have the ppc9?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement