<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

.38 loads

June 29 2008 at 11:00 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
Jenrick  (no login)

Howdy, getting into PPC and was wondering if anyone would mind sharing they're favorite loads? At the moment I'm just shooting S&B wadcutters, which I'm sure are too hot for the close line and not hot enough for the long lines. Thanks in advance,

-Jenrick

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: .38 loads

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 30 2008, 12:15 PM 

2.7 GR OF WST, REMINGTON 148GR HBWC, REDDING PROFILE CRIMP DIE, WIN OR FEDERAL PRIMER.

PPC ken
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
July 1 2008, 10:26 AM 

2.9 grs. WW#231,Starline Brass,Fed 100 primer, Precision Delta 148gr.HBWC with match lube, light roll crimp, COL 1.158" This duplicates the Precision Delta factory loaded ammo and works very well for me.

Unregistered Member
(no login)

No score for this post
July 4 2008, 9:57 PM 

Thanks for the loads going to see about getting some loaded up this weekend and trying them out.

-Jenrick

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
December 27 2014, 12:20 PM 

Bump

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
August 5 2015, 2:01 PM 

Will have to try 2.9 of 231

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
March 20 2016, 12:34 AM 

Bump

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement