<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Blinders

August 8 2008 at 5:22 PM
No score for this post
brad  (no login)

Where in the world do I buy a set of blinders for my shooting glasses. I've looked at several places locally and even at several places on the wb and haven't had any luck. Where are you guys getting items like that? Thanks Gentleman for the help!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: Blinders

No score for this post
August 12 2008, 12:46 PM 

GIL HEBARD GUNS 1-309-289-2700
THEY DON'T HAVE A WEB PAGE. JUST CALL

Art
(Login ArtVelez)

Re: Blinders

No score for this post
August 30 2008, 12:11 AM 

Brad,
When it comes to blinders I've tried a bunch! I shoot with oakley glasses, and nothing seemed to work. Two years ago I shot the Bianchi Cup, and lo and behold I see Doug Koenig walking around with blinders cut out of an ammo box. He ends up winning the cup that year.

The following season I pulled out an ammo box, and started experimenting with different sizes. I have been using them ever since, and when they wear out, just pull out another ammo box and make some new ones. They might not be pretty, but they work! It's not like we are out there for a beauty contest, just need something to keep the glare out. And trust me, I am not winning any beauty contests!! I am a fair to middlin' shooter, and since I started wearing the blinders my scores have become more consistent. If you don't want to use ammo boxes, I have some team mates that have made them out of plastic school binders.

Hope it helps.

Art V.

CHP PPC
(no login)

Blinders

No score for this post
April 4 2009, 2:05 PM 

A couple of sponsors give out small blinders as freebees. Most everyone make their own out of thin plastic or cardboard. Just experiment.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement