<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale: STI Targetmaster, 9mm

November 9 2008 at 3:42 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login moonclip)

For sale, STI Targetmaster 9mm. Gun is 98% condition and function is 100%. Price is $1075 shipped US Postal Service to your FFL. Include e mail for pictures.

Thank you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Doug
(no login)

Interested

No score for this post
November 9 2008, 10:51 PM 

I would love to see pics of the gun. I have a 6" S&W PPC 9 and I'm not completely satisfied.

Looking forward to the pics.

Later

Paul
(no login)

PPC 9

No score for this post
November 26 2008, 1:21 AM 

Doug

I also own a PPC 9 and was wondering why you are disappointed with yours. Thanks

Paul

Mike
(no login)

9mm

No score for this post
November 17 2008, 6:15 PM 

I'm interested in your 9mm. Send me an e-mail if it's still for sale. A picture would be great. vtmigra001@aol.com Thanks.

Jared Sawa
(no login)

STI for sale

No score for this post
February 26 2009, 7:22 PM 

Is the STI still for sale? If so could you please send me pictures of the gun. Thanks

Moonclip
(no login)

Re: STI for sale

No score for this post
March 1 2009, 10:20 AM 

Sorry, the STI Targermaster has been sold.

Dan
(no login)

pistol

No score for this post
March 12 2011, 5:15 PM 

If this pistol is still available , please contact me as I am interested.

814-825-4566

Rodd
(Login lanerodd)

STI Targetmaster

No score for this post
November 13 2017, 5:41 PM 

Hello,

I am very interested in seeing pics of the Targetmaster. I'm on a competition team and have been looking for one. Thank you,

Rodd

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement