<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hi/Info On PPC

January 24 2009 at 11:37 PM
No score for this post
tain669  (Login tain669)

Hi, I'm looking for info on getting a PPC revolver.I'd like to get one build on a S and W K frame model like a Model 10 or 15 and I'd also like to know if a Ruger would also be a good choice. Also can someone please give me some info on what kinds of ribs/sights combs are available these days? Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mario
(no login)

Ppc gun

No score for this post
January 25 2009, 9:45 AM 

You will be better served starting with a S & W K frame.The Ruger is also a good choice but it is easier to make a good action job on the Smith.As far as the sights are concerned , the Aristocrat Tri-set sight seems to be the way to go .Good luck on your project.

Mario
(no login)

Ppc gun

No score for this post
January 25 2009, 9:45 AM 

You will be better served starting with a S & W K frame.The Ruger is also a good choice but it is easier to make a good action job on the Smith.As far as the sights are concerned , the Aristocrat Tri-set sight seems to be the way to go .Good luck on your project.

Doug
(no login)

PPC gun

No score for this post
January 25 2009, 11:37 PM 

If you want to buy a brand new PPC revolver, check Clark custom guns in Bossier City/Shreveport Louisiana. I think you can get one with a slab side barrel, an aristocrat 3-position sight on a S&W K-frame for about $1100. He does quality work.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement