<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB Ram-Line GrandMaster PPC Revolver Top Rib

March 15 2009 at 7:29 PM
No score for this post
tain669  (Login tain669)

Hi, I'd like to know if someone has one of these for sale? Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Larry Malin
(no login)

Do You Mean Wichita Grand Master Rib?

No score for this post
May 23 2009, 3:43 PM 

Do you mean the "Grand Master" rib that Wichita makes? This is the rib that I believe Ron Power designed way back when. It has the four position rear sight with the wheel that you turn to select the sight setting as well as a FRONT adjustable for elevation sight. They were popular for silhouette shooting because of the four sight settings. Wichita still makes these but assemble them as ordered so there is some delay in getting one. They are fairly pricy compared to the Aristocrat and are available in Stainless Steel only, not blued. You can throw a gun coat or cera coat finish on them to match blued guns. I have an extra new unused one but would have to get $250.00 for it which is what I have in it including shipping. I have a feeling these may become unavailable some day. Us "old timers" know that Ron Power was the grand daddy of revolver smiths and his tools and parts are legendary for revolver smithing. I believe that his son Randall is carrying on the business under Grand Masters LLC. The web site address is: www.powercustom.com Ron is not currently doing any revolver smithing to my knowledge. Wichita Arms web site is: www.wichitaarms.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement